How to fix Windows crashes
If you see all error codes on your computer, it’s time to check out these fix methods. A 200 HTTP OK response code indicates that the request was successful. The 200 response can be buffered bypassing it. The significance of success depends on the HTTP request method: GET: The resource was recently accessed and passed to the body of the idea.
This is a list of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) response level codes. Status codes are always issued by the server in response to every client request to the forum. It contains IETF Request For Comments (RFC) codes, others and conditions, some additional codes used in a number of popular HTTP applications. The first digit of the status signal indicates one of the five average class responses. The message phrases shown are typical, but can be provided at any convenient time. human form. Unless otherwise noted, the code complies with the HTTP / 1.1 standard (RFC 7231). 
The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) maintains this official registry of HTTP notor codes. 
All HTTP response status codes are lost in five categories or classes. The first digit of the code name identifies the class of the response, while the last two digits have no meaning for classification or categorization. According to the standard, five classes are defined:
- Informative response 1xx – type of request received, process in progress
- 2xx happy – the request was successfully assembled, understood and accepted
- 3xx redirect – action must also be taken to complete the request
- Responder error 4xx. The request contains destructive syntax or cannot be satisfied.
- 5xx Internet Hosting Server Error: The server cannot guarantee that you are responding to a request that appears to be valid
Operator Response 1xx
An informative response means that a new request has been received and understood. A preliminary plan will be released as the investigation proceeds.vania. This informs the client to wait for your final response. The message mostly consists of just a status bar and aesthetic headings, and is nicely complemented by a blank line. Because the HTTP / 1.0 standard does not define various 1xx status codes, servers are not allowed to send [Note 1] 1xx responses to the fantastic HTTP / 1 client. Compatibility 0, except for trial and error. … 
- 100 Next
- The server has explicitly received the request headers and the client should proceed to send the request (in the case of a policy that requires a body to be sent, such as a POST request). Sending a large request skin to the server after rejecting the question due to inappropriate headers would be ineffective. For the server to validate the request headers, its client must send a
Wait: 100-continue, as the header looks for a good name
100 Continueon the initial lookup. and gets it in a code response before sending a specific text body. If the client receives a wonderful error code such as 403 (Forbidden) and 405 (Method not allowed), it should not be sent. Expec responsetation
417 Failedindicates that the request should be retried without the
Expectheader indicating that the server does not really support waiting (for example, from HTTP / 1.0 servers). 
- 101 fault tolerant protocol
- The applicant has requested that I tell the server to switch to protocols, and currently the server has agreed to join. 
- 102 Processing (WebDAV; RFC 2518)
- A WebDAV request can contain many subrequests that involve advertisements and take a long time to complete. This code indicated that the server received a processing request, but there is no response yet. This  prevents the client from time-out and even the assumption that the request was lost.
- 103 first notes 8297)
- Used by (rfc to return the response header before the final HTTP message. 
What is the highest error code?
HTTP ERROR 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR) The HTTP 500 error is actually the most common of all error codes.
This one of the class status codes indicated that the action requested by the client was received, understood, and accepted. 
- 200 OK
- Standard response for successful HTTP requests. The actual answer will dependNet from your current request method. For a GET request, the response contains a dedicated object corresponding to the requested payload. In a POST request, the response will undoubtedly contain an object that describes or contains the result of a particular action. 
- 201 created
- The request was granted and a new checkpoint was created. 
- 202 accepted
- The request has been processed multiple times, but processing indicates that it is not yet complete. The request will most likely be processed or not processed, and if it does occur, it may not be authorized. 
- 203 Unauthorized information (since HTTP / 1.1)
- The server is a transformation proxy (like a web accelerator) that, on review, has received good 200 OKs from its origin, but returns a modified version referencing the response from the origin.  
- 204 No content
- Forum successfully processed the request and returned no content. 
- 205 Reset Content
- The server has successfully processed the request, asks the sender to reset the view of the st It does not return all content. 
- 206 Partial Content (RFC 7233)
- Due to the ideal human-submitted range header, the webserver only provides a portion of the resource (byte service). The scope header is used by http clients to recover from an interrupted download or to split the download into multiple parallel threads. 
- 207 Multistate (WebDAV; RFC 4918)
- By default, the message body is an XML interface and can contain a number that refers to a particular code. The answer depends on the number of subqueries executed. Already 
- Bug 208 Reported (WebDAV; RFC 5842)
- Members of another DAV link were already included in the earlier part of the uncontested answer (multi-status) and will no longer be included.
What are the HTTP error codes?
“401 Unauthorized” First of all, this list of HTTP error codes counts as 401.”404 Not Found” Status Code 404 is a common HTTP error code on the Internet.”internal server error 500″”502 Bad Gateway””301 forever postponed””302 found””410 away”