If you receive an HP Color Laserjet 50.1 fuser error message, this blog post will help you. Turn off the printer and let it cool down.Reinstall the fuser and check the connection (J5001) that connects the fuser and our printer.Replace the fuser.Check all cable connections to / from the DC controller.
How do I fix a fuser error on my HP printer?
Press the power button to turn off the printer.Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.Press the power button to turn on the inkjet printer. Wait for the product to turn on.Try to print again.
Printers using HP as a rulevilo, are in high demand and pretty much work well. However, it sometimes happens that an exclusive error occurs, which is problematic. Like the 50.2 merge error, your 50.1 merge error also occurs in HP printers. This error occurs when the thermistors inside the fuser signal to the CC operator that the temperature inside the precision fuser is also low, preventing the toner from sticking to the new paper. Below are the methods that can help you fix this whole error –
Method 1: Reset Printer Settings –
- a) Press the power button to turn off these printers.
- b) Disconnect the power cord from the appropriate rear panel.
- c) Wait 30 seconds
- d) Reconnect the power cord.
- e) Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- f) Wait for the printer to start up.
- g) to resume printing.
If the specific step above can resolve the situation, you should stop, or most people can move on to the solution that awaits them.
Method 2 – Restart First Load The Printer And Then After 25 Minutes
This method involves cooling the fuser as the entire fuser will be too hot. Steps:
- a) Turn off the printer at the same time by pressing the power switch.
- b) Remove the dominant cable from the back.
- c) Wait only 25 minutes after unplugging the power cord.
- d) Plug in the power cord again.
- e) Turn it on and the printer will continue printing.
If the problem is not resolved, the following method can be applied.
Method 3 – Installing A Printer In A Blank Place –
- a) Turn off the printer with the power button.
- b) Disconnect the power cord from the back of the device.
- c) If the overvoltage protection has not tripped. During use, the power cord is often unplugged from the cord and not plugged directly into a sturdy vertical outlet.
- d) Reconnect the power cord.
- e) Turn on the printer by clicking the power button.
After restarting the printer, the printer action should be performed. If it works, then it’s okay or the method needs to be practiced.
Method 4: Servicereplace / Replace Printer –
If, after applying all the methods, you can still effectively print from the device, you need to repair or replace it. To have your printer repaired, take it to your nearest HP center.
Practice all of these methods to resolve the HP printer fuser error 50. And 1. You will definitely be able to print good graphics. If all fails, the methods in method 4 are closed.
- Error 50 1 Del Fusor Hp Color Laserjet
Blad Nagrzewnicy Hp Color Laserjet 50 1
Errore Fusore Hp Color Laserjet 50 1
Hp Color Laserjet Fixeringsfel 50 1
Erreur 50 1 De L Unite De Fusion Hp Color Laserjet
Erro 50 1 Do Fusor Hp Color Laserjet
Oshibka Termoelementa Hp Color Laserjet 50 1
Hp 컬러 레이저젯 퓨저 오류 50 1
Hp Color Laserjet Fixierer Fehler 50 1
Hp Kleurenlaserjet Fuserfout 50 1